Hildbrandt Tattoo Barrier Film, made from high quality low tack adhesive, making it easy to unravel and attach to any surface without leaving unwanted sticky residue. Our transparent blue barrier film is made with a non-stick edge on one side allowing for covering areas like the arms of chairs, under the headrest, power supplies, lighting and other hard to cover areas in your workstation. The perfect way to protect and keep any workstation sanitary.
Product Code: BF2500
• Non-stick edge for easy application and removal
• Comes in easy dispensing box with cutouts to feed the roll through
• Perforated sheets that dispense easily from the dispensing box
• Transparent blue colored sheets
• 4 x 6” sheets, 1200 sheets per roll
• Low tack adhesive does not leave any sticky residue
Tips for using Barrier Film for Tattooing
Using barrier film for workstation preparation before you start a tattoo is essential in keeping a sterile and safe work environment. After setting up your work area, assess the areas that require additional coverage like table gaps, power supply tops and sides. Barrier film can also be used to secure bags or sheets in place. Try to layout sheets or bags and position them so a line of barrier film can be used to secure them so you have a low tack adhesive that will pull off cleanly from your work surface.