Toggling your device’s power during sessions just got easier with the Killswitch, FK Irons’ first ever power switch featuring an accelerometer sensor with no mechanical parts for complete wireless control.
You can simply turn your device ON or OFF with just a tap of the device, and its built-in anti-slip mount allows it to stay in place. This device is built with sanitation in mind, minimizing cross-contamination to keep your workplace clean – wirelessly.
Connect the Killswitch with the Darklab app via Bluetooth to keep your device up-to-date with the latest firmware updates.
Tap into the future with more power thanks to the game-changing technology of the Powerbolt PLUS, Lightningbolt battery packs, Airbolt and Airbolt mini power banks, combined to put even more control into the palm of your hand, the combination of the Killswitch and these batteries expands artists’ capabilities that unlock more possibilities than ever before. Not compatible with the original PowerBolt that comes with Flux Spektra and Exo.
- Powered controlled by an accelerometer sensor with no mechanical parts
- Responsive and charged LED indicators
- Anti-slip mount to keep it in place
- Internal, rechargeable battery
- Designed to keep sanitation in mind
- Stay up-to-date with Firmware updates via iOS Darklab app
- Compatible with Powerbolt+, Lightningbolt battery packs, Airbolt and Airbolt mini power banks (not compatible with the original PowerBolt)
- Diameter x Height: 95 mm x 20 mm
- Weight: 104g/3.6oz
- Material: TPE
- Charging Voltage: 5 V DC
- Charging Current: 0.5 A
- Ambient Temperature: +10 to +35 °C
- Relative Humidity: 30 to 75%
- Charging Port: USB-C