Silver ATOM X® Tattoo Power Supply by Critical
The Atom X Power Supply is a versatile and user-friendly power supply that is compatible with the Javelin, Athena, Cheyenne and many other permanent makeup and tattoo machines. Featuring an easy to use touch screen buttons making the entire unit baggable. It features a unique voltage indicator that changes color according to its setting, which ranges from 0v up to 17v.
Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines. The base has built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold to metal surfaces. Jumpstart enabled for hard starting machines with 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current.
The Atom Power Supply has 1/4″ mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired (a foot pedal is not required to operate as this power supply has a pedal override mode). It has two foot pedal modes – maintained and momentary.
The Atom Power Supply has a fully machined anodized aluminum housing and is available in Black or Silver.
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full mfg warranty
- Made in the USA
Product Code: ATOMXPINK