The Cheyenne Power Unit 4 was developed in cooperation with renowned international tattoo artists to meet our claim to always offer the perfect solution for the artist. Our development team has set a special focus on ergonomic work, intuitive operation and a handy design.
The Power Unit 4 is very versatile due to its magnetic back and bottom as well as its clip-on stand. Whether ordinary table top or suitable metal surface, the safe, comfortable hold is guaranteed.
With this new Cheyenne power supply, it is possible for the first time to fully utilize the low-frequency operation of our SOL family. Tattoo machines from other manufacturers can easily be connected via adapter cables.
The display of the Power Unit IV can show the stitch frequency both as a bar graph and classically via the voltage. The last set values remain stored for the continuation of the work.
Foot switches can be operated in two modes for the first time. In latched mode, the switch for turning on and off is pressed briefly. In momentary mode the switch must be kept pressed during tattooing. The integrated stopwatch helps to keep track of the working time.
Operating Voltage: 4.7-12.5 V
DCPower Input: max. 10 W
Operating Mode: Continious operation
Dimensions (L x W x D): 87 x 76 x 28 mm / 3.43 x 2.99 x 1.10 inch
Weight: approx. 150 g/5.29 oz
- Compact tattoo power supply with focus on ergonomic, intuitive operation
- Ideal for low-frequency operation of the SOL family
- Versatile installation options thanks to powerful magnets and integrated clip-on stand 2 modes for foot switch operation (latched and momentary)
- Voltage display (4.7 V – 12.5 V in 0.1 V steps) or bar graph display (30 steps, approx. 0.26 V per step)
- Stopwatch for measuring the time of a tattoo session
- Compatible with machines from other manufacturers (adapter is not included)
- Quality made in Germany
Product Code: CHEYB60401