TATTOO MACHINE/EQUIPMENT WARRANTY POLICY
- Items designated as Equipment will include: foot switches, power supplies, battery packs, autoclaves and anodizers.
- Customers have (48) hours after receipt to evaluate machine for irregularities. If any irregularity is found, a replacement will be provided once the original machine is returned. After the initial (48) hour timeframe, any irregularity will be evaluated by the manufacturer under their warranty specifications.
- If you are experiencing issues with your machine, and the machine is within the warrantied time, please follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issues you are experiencing with the machine. Please include the invoice number, if you do not have your invoice number, please provide the email address or Name associated with the account.
- We will confirm your machine is under warranty, contact the manufacturer about the issue you are experiencing and provide a resolution to fix the machine if one exists.
- We will be in contact with you about the next steps moving forward once we identify the issue as each manufacturer has a different resolution for each matter.