Stigma rotary Hyper V3 in Black, Red, Green or Purple.
This is the third version of the Hyper, coming from a long line of successful and awesome running rotaries. This is a semi-rotary hybrid that features a swash drive system with a vertically placed motor. It is capable of an infinite adjustment of softness (give) and adjustable stroke which is controlled using the top thumbscrew. Make changes to the way the machine performs on the fly using adjustable needlebar stabilizing system, allowing you to run the machine without the use of rubber bands.Read More
Stigma Rotary Hyper V3 Adjustments
The Stigma rotary Hyper V3 has multiple adjustment possibilities. For harder hitting, you will want to turn the control screw clockwise. This is useful for lining or color packing. For softer hitting, turn the screw counterclockwise. This is useful for shading. Due to the way the swash drive system works, the machine is capable of hitting extremely soft, which may contribute to better healing and less trauma to skin. Adjusting on the fly is simple and easy, takes seconds to change this machine into a liner or shader.
* Variable stroke length from 3,6mm up to 6,0mm for maximum efficiency and short healing times.
* Linear armature motion.
* Light-weight, low vibration, silent, easy to set up, simple to handle, flexible to use without tuning, without trouble.
* Weighs only 115 grams (4oz).
* The frame is perfectly CNC-machined from a solid block of aircraft aluminum and then anodized.
* Designed for use with standard needles, tubes, grips and power supplies.
* Powerful Swiss-made 4,5 watt motor by brand leader Maxon.
* Drives up to 50 needles or more without problems.
* Adjust the speed by the power supply to 3.000 ~ 10.000 stitches per minute, 8 -13 volt.
* RCA jack and clip cord connections are both on the machine.
We are an authorized distributor of Stigma rotary machine and equipment. Beware of imitations, buy directly from an authorized seller!
Product Code: STGHY